The welfare of our guests and our Staff is always our first priority. We are currently working extremely hard, so when you are able to visit us again, you can do this feeling assured that we have in place all the precautions to minimise the spread of Covid-19 and keep you and your loved ones safe.
We have followed the government guidelines and have put in place the following procedures in addition to our already stringent cleaning policy.
- Hand sanitisers will be situated at entrances, reception and on each floor.
- The lift is only to be used by people from the same family.
- We have reinforced and extended the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in common areas (lobby, reception, bathrooms, etc..).
- We have installed hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in all common areas of the hotel.
- We guarantee the safety distance between sunbeds.
- The sunbeds are thoroughly disinfected every day
- At breakfast you will be shown to your table then your order taken and served to you
- Bedrooms fully sanitised in between use with the most effective disenfactants.
All non essential items of furniture have been removed.
The keys to access the rooms will be previously disinfected
In addition to the above all our staff are COVID trained and have the relevant procedures and documentation as stated in the guideleines.
Contactless payment is encouraged whilst on your holiday in Mallorca.
We appreciate your co-operation at such a difficult time and are confident you will have an amazing relaxing holiday.